Who are we?
We are a next generation, husband and wife real estate sales team. We met in college at UC Berkeley (Go Bears!) and live in Coronado, which has been Zach’s family hometown for 4 generations. We work under the umbrella of Willis Allen, a family-owned brokerage with a 100 year history of excellence in San Diego and worldwide reach through Christie’s International Real Estate. We have experience listing and selling property from $400,000 up to $15,000,000.
What do we do?
We help our clients achieve their real estate goals. We strive to give our clients every advantage in the marketplace, living and working by the following ideology:
- Adoption of the latest tools, technology, and systems available
- Always being on the cutting edge of local real estate trends
- Enhancing traditional real estate sales techniques with digital marketing, media, and distribution
- Demonstrating a mastery of market data
- Fostering positive and collaborative relationships with other real estate professionals
- Giving back to our community
Positions, Associations and Accolades:
- Coronado Real Estate Association (CREA) Board Member, and Past President (2014 and 2015)
- 2014 Coronado REALTOR® of the Year
- San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR) Board Member and Current Vice President 2017
- Past Chair, SDAR Young Professionals Network
- Board Member, Publicity, Coronado Junior Woman’s Club
- Member, Community Outreach Council, Junior League of San Diego
- Member, SDAR
- Member, CREA